Easy steps to delete masterpage on your website.
Need to remove a masterpage in a go? Here are the steps:
- Choose your project (this step is only available for users with multiple projects).
- Click on “Content” on the dashboard navigation.
- Click on the Masterpage title.
- Look for the masterpage you wish to duplicate and hover on the eclipse icon.
- Click on “Delete”.
- Confirm by clicking “Yes, Delete” on the pop and you are done.
-You are not able to retrieve your masterpages from the system once they are deleted.
-Any page which is using the deleted masterpage will be affected.