Changing page location on the fly.
Move your pages into different subsections by following these steps:
- Choose your project (this step is only available for users with multiple projects).
- Click on “Content” on the dashboard navigation.
- Check on the page you want to move from the website.
- Click on Cut button on the snackbar at the bottom of the browser.
- Choose the folder you wish to move the page into and you are done.
- You can move multiple pages into the same folder through this series of action.
- Pages will automatically switch into Folder mode when you wish to move your pages.
- Pages which contains more pages inside will appear a counter.