Managing your Data Fields in an organized way.
Data fields are categories of information you wish to pull or push in your website. A good setup helps to increase the scalability of your data source.
- Choose your project (this step is only available for users with multiple projects).
- Click on “Settings” on the dashboard.
- Select “Data” on the left panel.
- Click on the number indicator on the Data Category.
- Click on the number indicator on the Data Source you wish to add.
- Hover on the eclipse icon to manage Data Field properties or Delete data field.
- The hierarchy of a Data Structure is: Data Category > Data Source > Data Field.
- Always ensure you are in the right Category / Source.