Work efficiently with page duplication.
You can easily create similar page layout by duplicating a page. Here are the steps:
- Choose your project (this step is only available for users with multiple projects).
- Click on “Content” on the dashboard navigation.
- Look for the page you want to duplicate.
- Hover on the eclipse icon
- Click on “Duplicate”.
- A copy of your page will be highlighted. Click on the title to go to Edit mode or have on the eclipse icon to manage the page settings.
- The default mode of a duplicated page is Offline. You may change the status to Online by managing the page settings.