Next we will move on to adding settings to our smart object.
Step 01In the HTML Box, highlight the areas you want to set as a setting for users to change in editor.
Step 02Then click on the generate button below the HTML box.
Step 3The settings will be generated on a table which has a few column, Name, Variable Type, Control Type, Default Value.
- Name - Name of this setting
- Variable Type - Type of setting, CSS Class Name, HTML Attribute Value, HTML Text Value
- CSS Class Name - Changing CSS Class to have different layout
- HTML Attribute Value - Values which are within a HTML Tag <a href="[URL]">Text</a>
- HTML Text Value - Values which are NOT within a HTML Tag <a href="[URL]">[Text]</a>
- Control Type - This will determine what kind of control will be shown on the editor to change the setting
- Default Value - The default value that will be set as user start to use this smart object